1. What is your favorite thanksgiving side dish?
Yams, corn pudding or cranberry sauce!
2. What is your favorite thanksgiving dessert?
Mama only ever makes pumpkin pie, so I guess that?
3. Do you eat just turkey, just side dishes, or both?
I eat both, of course!
4. What is your ideal thanksgiving outfit?
Something comfy & cozy! So, probably yoga pants and an oversize sweater or flannel.
5. What is your best thanksgiving memory?
I loved when we lived in D.C. and would drive to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving with the extended family. My favorite was probably 2000, the first Thanksgiving we had our dog, and she saw snow for the first time on our way through West Virginia.
6. How many words can you spell with the word “gobble?”
I’m not sure… Guess I’ll make it a challenge for the family on Thursday.
7. What is your least favorite thanksgiving food?
Green bean casserole. I prefer fresh green beans. I’m also not a big fan of stuffing…
8. What weird or quirky thanksgiving traditions does your family have?
We watch Macy’s Thanksgiving parade, try to go on a walk if the weather is good and watch football.
9. Where will you celebrate thanksgiving this year?
At my parents. There has only been one year so far when I didn’t celebrate with my family.
10. What are you most thankful for?
This year I am most thankful for the most incredible man I have ever known coming into my life in a new way 6 months ago. I had a crush on him 10 years ago. Who would have ever thought he’d end up being the love of my life, my best friend, my perfect partner and the man I want to spend the rest of my life with? He has changed my life for the better and I am so thankful he chooses me every day. I am thankful I have met my future husband, the man I want to explore the world with and the man who encourages me & challenges me to be my best self daily. He’s incredible & I’m so very lucky.