I saw Chelsea from Life is a Sunset answer these questions last year and thought it would be a great way to reflect on 2014 and prepare for 2015.
1. What am I most proud of this year?
- I am most proud of a work project I led the charge on being the most successful of its kind for our organization.
2. How can I become a better _____________?
- Applicant – I am looking for a new job and have applied for many, many jobs but no one has contacted me for a further conversation…
3. Where am I feeling stuck?
- I feel stuck in my job most days. We’re in a holding pattern waiting for new leadership and I’m trying to land a new job in Idaho.
4. Where do I need to allow myself grace?
- Job applications. I know something will work out and that I will be a valuable asset to whoever I end up working for when I move to Idaho.
5. Am I passionate about my career?
- I am so thankful for my place of employment and the team I work with. I truly enjoy the people I work with and consider them friends, but I do feel stuck and in need of a challenge.
6. What lessons have I learned?
- It is okay to fail sometimes. Sometimes things happen that are outside your control.
7. What did my finances look like?
- While stable, I would love to be bringing in more income so that I can build a better savings net.
8. How did I spend my free time?
- Spending as much time with William as possible, working out, reading, etc.
9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?
- I’d like to be more consistent in my exercise, healthy eating and church attendance.
10. How have I been open-minded?
- I have been considering employment routes I never would have before because my biggest desire is moving to Idaho and beginning the next chapter of my life.