I saw Chelsea from Life is a Sunset answer these questions last year and thought it would be a great way to reflect on 2014 and prepare for 2015.
11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?
- When shopping for the perfect gift for the people I love for their birthday and Christmas.
12. What projects have I completed?
- I completed several projects for work.
13. How have I procrastinated?
- My favorite way to procrastinate is to watch YouTube or Netflix.
14. In what ways can I re-structure my time?
- I would love to be able to get up earlier in the mornings to get a workout in before work.
15. How have I allowed fear of failure to hold me back?
- I haven’t. I’ve opened myself up to the many adventures life has had to offer this year and am excited for the adventures 2015 will offer.
16. Where has self-doubt taken over?
- I’ve tried very diligently to stop my daily self-doubt and have gotten much better since I began dating William in May. Being with him has strengthened my level of self-confidence to where it was back in 2008 and hadn’t been since then.
17. When have I felt the most alive?
- I feel the most alive when I am traveling and exploring somewhere new.
18. How have I taught others to respect me?
- I hope I’ve taught others to respect me through my actions and following-through in what I promise.
19. How can I improve my relationships?
- I think my relationship is very strong, but know it can only improve the more time we spend together and the longer we’re together. Both of which will be strengthened when I move to Idaho this spring.
20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
- I can make snap judgments when I’m tired or irritated…