I am absolutely giddy with excitement right now.
I am just so thankful for all of the good in my life and how joyful 2015 is proving to be!
- I leave for Florida on Saturday
- I move to Idaho in 10 days
- I start a new job that I’m REALLY excited about in 11 days
- Easter is in two weeks
- The week after Easter we’re driving to Colorado to pick up my car and boxes
- One of William’s friends is coming to visit the next weekend
- We take our engagement pictures on May 16
- My sister is coming to visit Memorial Day weekend
- We’re going to Alabama & Georgia for a wedding and time with family
- My little is getting married in gorgeous Coeur D’Alene
- We’re going to Bari, Italy – my first time leaving North America & needing a passport
- We’re going to Seattle to celebrate William’s 30th birthday
- We’re getting married in my most favorite month of the year
There is just so much happiness already on our calendar to look forward to! I feel so incredibly grateful for how peaceful and wonderful and joyful the last year of my life has been and how this year is looking to continue.