September is always a season of new goals and fresh starts in my mind; probably because I associate it with the beginning of a new year.
This September, we have two trips planned. One weekend in Boise with friends for a football game and a long weekend in Seattle with William’s parents to celebrate his 30th birthday. Due to these two trips, I am setting 5 simple goals for myself this month.
- Publish a blog post every day as part of the #blogtember challenge
- Walk a minimum of 10,000 steps a day – something easy to track thanks to FitBit
- Finish all of the last minute wedding details – October 10 will be here faster than I realize
- Cut out all diet coke and processed sugars from my diet until after the wedding
- Cook 4 new meals this month