I have a LONG to read list. I’m always finding new book recommendations from friends, family and other bloggers.
A good book can heighten your emotions and open your mind to new worlds. I LOVE books and would love a job where I just had to read all day – so either a professional student or working in book publishing. Realistically I’m going to become a mental health counselor, but books speak to my soul.
Five books I’m looking forward to reading before the holiday season are:
- All the Light We Cannot See. Everyone raves about this book, so I want to have a cozy day in to just sit and read it.
- The Speechwriter. A glimpse into the career path I thought I wanted? Yes, please.
- Saban: The Making of a Coach. A book that looks at the life of an amazing football coach of a team I’ve loved to watch since I was 8? Yes, please.
- Better Than Sex: Confessions of a Political Junkie. This just intrigues me. I adore political theater amidst my idealistic view of the world of political and am curious what secrets this book has.
- Mere Christianity. I can’t believe I haven’t read this book yet. It’s a must read for me based on what all of my friends have said.