I love tea. Brewing a pot and sharing it with people I love. Collecting different pots and cups. Trying new flavors and brands. I like that it can be drunk iced or hot and that there are so many different flavor combinations you can create.
My five favorites are:
- Celestial Seasonings Peppermint – if you ever get the chance to go to Boulder, Colorado and go on the tea factory tour do not miss the opportunity to go in the mint room – wowza is it minty! This tea is great at soothing my stomach and my throat and tastes really crisp and clean.
- Trader Joe’s Mint Melange – clearly, I love mint tea. This one is more spearmint than peppermint and oh so good.
- Celestial Seasoning’s Sleepytime – this tea is so calming and I really do enjoy drinking a glass before bed each night to unwind.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Roobios Chai – this tea is sweet and spicy and perfect for fall and winter when you want those flavors, but don’t want the calories of a latte.
- Celestial Seasoning’s Sweet Harvest Pumpkin – this tea is pumpkin heaven in a glass. A great low-calorie alternative to a PSL and one box costs less than one latte, so you can enjoy several cups in a sitting.
There are so many other teas I love, but these are my current favorites. What are your favorite teas?