This week has been super busy, but super productive as always seems to be the case after time off.
- Did you catch the It’s Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown special on ABC? I didn’t catch it live, but watched it the next day while working and its adorable. Log on to ABC and watch it yourself.
- Downton Abbey Christmas tea – the flavor is rich and full of mulling spices, perfect for this month!
- Being organized. It feels SO good to be caught up on my to-do list for work, have all of the outstanding files sorted and stored, my content plan in place for the month of December on the blog and my to-do list ready to tackle this weekend.
- We found Milo’s sweet tea at Walmart last weekend and I’ve been enjoying a glass or two every day this week – SO excited by this discovery!
- My Soap & Glory body butter – it is rich and hydrating, especially combined with their shower gel, and has kept my skin feeling soft despite the frigid weather we’ve been experiencing.