Emily answered these questions on her blog today and I loved it so much, I had to answer them too!
1. Favorite Disney film? Mary Poppins or Beauty & the Beast!
2. Favorite Disney characters? I have a favorite character in every movie – this is really tough! I’d probably have to go with Mary Poppins though. I just love her!
3. Favorite Disney Princess? Belle.
8. Have you ever been to Disneyland? No, but I’ve been to Disneyworld 5 times. This last time was disappointing because the characters aren’t nearly as accessible as they were in the 90s and 00s though. My favorite park is probably Epcot and I used to love Norway before they made it about Frozen. I also love the nostalgia of the Magic Kingdom!
9. Who is your favorite Disney Villain? Well, when I was 5 I did a character breakfast with Aladdin and Jafar and his long fingers traumatized me, so definitely not him. Maybe Gaston? He’s arrogant & chauvinistic, but also relatively harmless; and his character at Disneyworld is hilarious!
10. Do you collect anything Disney? No. I have some ornaments from over the years though.
11. What Disney film would you star in if you could? Oh! Mary Poppins of course!
12. How old were you when you watched your first Disney movie? The first Disney movie I saw in theaters was Beauty & the Beast when I was two, but I don’t know if I saw any at home before then.
13. Who is your favorite Disney Couple? The old couple in Up is adorable, but probably Minnie & Mickey.