Happy March my sweet friends!
I can’t believe how quickly 2016 is passing by, but so far I am grateful for many “lazy” days at home to hibernate through the cold winter that started the year, so that I can enjoy being outside and life picking up again now that spring is around the corner!
I want to keep life simple in March, but want to still hold myself accountable as well.
I am pulling these goals from my overarching 2016 goals to have a manageable chunk of the list crossed off by the time April says hello.
- I want to complete 4 books this month (Me Before You, The Girl on the Train, Where’d You Go, Bernadette and The Nightingale).
- I want to play with the calligraphy set William bought for my birthday.
- I want to go on at least a small walk at some point every day. This could be around the oval on campus or around the neighborhood, but I want to make myself move more.
- I want to complete at least one video workout a day. I pulled out my Tone It Up DVDs and I’m motivated to start taking exercise seriously again.
- I want to watch four documentaries on Netflix.
What are you hoping to accomplish this month?