Hello and Happy Friday! My sweet husband pointed out just how bad a blogger I have been, so I am going to try and be more consistent again.
- I have been obsessed with listening to Modern Mrs Darcy‘s podcast What Should I Read Next this week. Obsessed. I love hearing what people’s favorite books are, what books they hate and getting ideas on what to read next. Talking about books makes my soul happy and it has been encouraging me to read more – I have been so lazy about reading lately.
- Today is commencement for our program and I love the energy and excitement of the students and faculty in the air right now and being able to celebrate with them.
- The weather has been GORGEOUS lately, so I am looking forward to spending the weekend working in our yard and taking a family walk or two.
- Yesterday was a very special day for my husband and I and I love that we celebrated with Buffalo Wild Wings – our own special Cinco de Mayo tradition!
- Sunday we are going with friends to see Captain America: Civil War. I love Captain America and my husband really likes Iron Man, so it should be a fun movie.
What are you loving this week?