Hello and Happy Friday! Today is a LONG travel day for me to get to Alabama for a wedding. I had to leave the house at 6:00 a.m. and won’t get into Montgomery until 10:30!
- My first favorite this week is obviously traveling to Alabama! Not only will I be a guest at a gorgeous wedding for my brother-in-law and soon to be sister-in-law. I know their celebration will be full of love and joy and I am excited to be a guest at their event!
- I’m excited to see all of my sweet in-laws this weekend – even if its such a quick trip! I hate that we see them so rarely and am looking forward to this time together.
- My Director was on campus this week, which was a nice change of pace since she normally lives in New Jersey. It was so nice to be able to just pop next door and get things done so quickly!
- I am loving the new work hours for summer – 7:30-3:30/4 is such a treat. I love having so much time after work to get things done and look forward to afternoon hikes and eating outside and just enjoying the longer days and warmer weather!
- I painted my nails twice this week – such a nice change having my nails painted again and I am loving rediscovering all of the gorgeous colors I own!