There are so many books I have on my to read list, but I thought I would share the titles I hope to finish by the end of the year.
I am currently reading Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne, The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown and Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert.
My husband and I have recently bought several new biographies I can’t wait to dive into, so the majority of my immediate “To Read” list is nonfiction.
- The Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffant Baker
- The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
- Alexander Hamilton by Robert Chernow
- The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris
- Colonel Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- The Last Lion: Visions of Glory 1874-1932 by William Manchester
- The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill Alone, 1932-1940 by William Manchester
- The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill, Defender of the Realm, 1940-1965 by William Manchester
Now, many of these books are monsters, so I doubt they all get read between now and December 31st, but I am going to try my best! My list for 2017 is ever growing too with books we already own that are waiting to be read and my growing lists on Amazon and Goodreads.
What are you currently reading? Do you love non-fiction as much as I do?
If you have any recommendations of books I should read, please let me know in the comments!