At the end of October, William and I are headed to Berlin for a work conference for him. So, for today’s prompt, I thought I would share some of the fun pins for Berlin that I have found!
William and I are considering trying to catch a performance of the Berlin philharmonic while we’re there; they have an incredible reputation as being on of the best philharmonics in the world.
From this list, I thought I would share the items that stood out the most to me.
- Brandenburg Gate.
- Walk along the East Side Gallery.
- Spend time on Museum Island.
- Eat a Currywurst.
- Stroll in the Grunewald forest.
- Pay your respects at the Holocaust Memorial.
- Relax at Tiergarten.
- Reichstag parliament building.
- Explore old town Berlin.
So, I am consumed with dreams of Berlin at the moment.
Have you ever been? If so, what do you recommend doing, eating or experiencing?