2016 is almost over, and I thought it would be fun to look back on all that the year held as we prepare to head into 2017.
- I turned twenty-seven
- We had landscaping done to our front flower beds – it made the house feel so much more homey! When we bought the house, there was no landscaping – so we’ve added grass, a fence, rocks, plants, etc.
- My parents came for a weekend visit
- Northington family beach trip
- Celebrated Mavis‘ one year adoption anniversary
- A CU football game
- William turned thirty-one
- We hosted Friendsgiving at our home
- My in-laws come today for a week’s visit!