3. If I had a whole day to go shopping & money to spend, I would go to // Anthropolgie! I love the style of both the clothes and the home decor there.
4. What is your current obsession // cinnamon in my coffee.
5. The one thing on my bucket list that I’m most eager to do is // visit China! I took a class in modern Chinese history in college and loved it!
6. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is // the printing press! I love the freedom that reading the written word provides and the relaxation of reading.
7. I will always be loyal to // the Pittsburgh Steelers! We were raised as Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins and Pirates fans from birth since our parents grew up just outside the city.
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity, I would choose // Julie Andrews! I have always loved her and would love to soak in her stories of entertaining, raising a family and becoming an author.
9. The most wild or crazy thing I’ve ever done (that I will admit to publicly) is // falling off a table while dancing in college.
10. When life hands me lemons // I would make a lemon-flavored dish – it’s one of my very favorite flavors and scents!