I saw Bekah of Shafferland post these questions a few months ago (when I was blogging more regularly) and I thought they would be fun to answer.
1. Do you like blue cheese? I do! Especially on a hamburger or to dip wings in!
2. What flavor Kool-Aid? I don’t like kook-aid. Never have.
3. Do you get nervous before a doctor’s appointment? Sometimes; it depends on the purpose of the appointment.
4. What do you think of hot dogs? They are not my favorite…
5. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee!
6. Can you do a push-up? Yes.
7. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring!
8. Do you have a hobby? I enjoy reading and have enjoyed learning to knit. I also enjoy trying new recipes while cooking or baking. I want to take up calligraphy and return to playing my oboe.
9. Do you wear glasses? When I’m working on a computer or reading.
10. Who was your childhood idol? I always looked up to my grandmothers and aunts as a kid.
11. Name three drinks you drink regularly? Coffee. Water. Lemonade.
12. Favorite place to be? At home with my family.
13. How did you bring in the new year? We watched Alabama’s semifinal game with my in-laws before heading to Yellowstone the next morning.
14. Where would you like to go? I’d really love to go many places, but currently I most want to visit the U.K., Iceland and Croatia.
15. Do you own slippers? I do and wear them often!
16. Can you whistle? Not well!
17. Last thing that made you laugh? Something my husband said, though now I can’t remember what we were talking about!
18. What’s your favorite animal? Elephants!
19. Worst pain? Abdominal cramps – especially when my ulcerative colitis is flaring at the same time as my menstrual cycle… that knocks me down hard.
20. Do you like to dance? I enjoy dancing around my house, but get self conscious dancing in public.