I am a big proponent of self-care, especially in the winter! I thought I would share fine ways I love myself that provide relaxation and rejuvenation.
1. Bubble Baths. Is there anything more calming than a bubble bath? Most of mine last between 30-60 minutes and I treasure each one of them!
2. Hot beverages. There is something so soothing about wrapping my hands around a hot mug of coffee, tea or cocoa and warming up from the inside out!
3. Reading. I love getting lost in a good book and picturing the words playing out in my head. I’ve loved to read since I was really young, and try to read at least a bit every day.
4. Painting my nails. This activity gives me at least 30-45 minutes of uninterrupted time while in paint and allow my nails to dry. I love having them painted and use it as an excuse to watch a fun TV show or movie while I do it.
5. Fresh bedding. I love crawling into fresh sheets in fresh pajamas on Sunday evenings. It’s such a perfect end to the weekend and start to the week!
What are your go to ways to practice self-care?