1. What three colors remind you most of spring?
Lavender & lilac. Butter & other shades of yellow. Crisp white.
2. What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in the spring?
It changes every year, but usually a new top or dress.
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in the spring?
4. Who mows the grass where you live?
My husband typically mows the grass.
5. What’s spring like where you live?
It’s our first spring in this area, so we’re still learning. So far it’s been cold and wet.
6. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
I love the early sprouts of new life, the birth of animals, the sunshine, the longer hours of daylight, being able to wear sundresses, the return of a desire for cold drinks instead of all hot… My love list for spring is full of so many simple joys!
7. Are you a spring cleaner?
I do tend to do a deep clean and purge each spring.
8. Are you a baseball fan?
I enjoy going to games in person, but I’m not enough of a fan to watch it on TV very often.
9. Tulips or daffodils?
Tulips are my Mama’s and Grammy’s favorite flowers, and I love them for that reason, but the sunny face of a daffodil is the epitome of a spring bloom I believe.
10. Favorite outdoor spring activity?
I love those long spring walks on days when the snow is finally all gone, I love spring picnics in the sunshine or reading outside, and I love watching college athletics like rugby, lacrosse, softball, or baseball.
11. Flowers in the ground or in pots?
Both! But I do really like potted plants.
12. Favorite bird?
Robins are the bird of spring in my mind, plus they remind me of Mary Poppins, which I love.
13. Car wash or wash vehicles at home?
I prefer to run my car through the wash, and then vacuume, clean windows, etc. at home.
14. When do you pull out your sandals?
I don’t tend to start wearing sandals until the temperature is in the seventies.